Calling all Meerkat lovers!
UX Research has taken comparethemarket.com by storm, so we’re looking for a new researcher to join our growing team.
You’ll be managing and delivering impactful research that benefits the lives of millions of UK consumers and helping colleagues across the business observe the power of user research first-hand.
What will it take?
• UX research experience with the ability to choose the best research methods to solve problems
• Storytelling skills to ensure the insights you uncover positively influence decision making
• A passion for research and ability to champion this across the business
• A record of delivering insights that influence product, design and wider business decisions
• Experience of managing end-to-end research activities
• Ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data to deliver actionable insights
• Can do attitude with high levels of resilience
• Ability to adopt a pragmatic approach to delivering research
• Strong relationship management and external agency management
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• A passion for learning and keeping up to date with the latest trends and practices
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.