At Compare the Market, we’re helping the people take control of their life admin and feel more confident about their finances by defining the future of price comparison.
Our UX Design team is integral to this – working with researchers, product owners, software engineers and others to get the heart of customer needs, and designing and testing solutions that are ready for changing customer expectations.
It’s not just form filling – our design team is working across our mobile app, content, design system, and new features that will help reduce the burden on customers.
We’ve also got the benefit of an in-house research lab, where designers and researchers work together to really hear what our customers think of us!
Our design team has been growing for the last three years, and we’re ready to expand further. We want designers who are passionate about solving problems for customers, collaboration, and ultimately designing delightful, usable, and empowering new products across different platforms.
If that sounds like you, then let’s talk.
What will it take to be successful?
• Midweight UX designer, with a portfolio (in any format) to illustrate
• Confident to lead and guide less experienced designers
• Proficiency with Sketch and InVision (or equivalents) – Axure experience is also beneficial
• Evidence of participation in UX processes applied to different projects – research, ideation, sketching, prototyping and delivery, for example
• Understanding of and exposure to customer research methods to understand customer needs and validate/challenge design and experience decisions
• Experience collaborating with product owners, researchers, and software engineers to deliver successful experience designs
• Native mobile UX experience is highly desirable, but not essential
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness