Technology Auditor (Graduate)
UNITED AUTHENTIC AMBITIOUS CREATIVE
We live BGLs values, work hard, have fun and give back through our work in the community.
• Bespoke training scheme for those with technology and/or data skillsets;
• Gain industry recognised qualifications with ISACA certificates; and
• Become part of a vibrant and ambitious team.
Internal Audit might not be the first role you have thought about doing, but there are few places to better look at how a company develops and uses its technology.
We have an exciting opportunity for a bespoke graduate-level role. If you’re looking for a different and interesting way to apply your recently acquired technology or data science knowledge and are curious about how a successful business operates, then this the ideal opportunity for you!
Your development will also be at the heart of this role, which will provide the opportunity to gain recognised ISACA certifications (CRISC, CISA & CISM) alongside a wide range of other training and development opportunities, such as secondments into other parts of the Group (e.g. Information Security).
As a Tech Auditor you will use your technology skills to support the team by providing challenge to the design and use of information systems and data and to help plan and deliver insightful audit work.
What will you be responsible for as an Internal Audit Technology Graduate?
• Your own career. We will give you the training and the tools. It is up to you how you use them in your career.
• Provide insight and challenge over how the Group develops and uses information systems and data through audit work.
• Provide assurance and helping the Group deliver its strategy in a sustainable way aligned to our values.
• Demonstrate an aptitude for auditing IT, information security and data processes
• Take on a range of challenging projects and responsibilities beyond delivering audit work.
What will it take?
A good understanding of (and relevant qualifications in) information systems, architecture and development are the foundations we are a looking for – to really make a success of the role, the successful applicant will also:
• Have a real desire to learn and develop, including working towards a range of additional qualifications
• Be an excellent communicator, ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
• Have excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Is delivery focused and self-motivated
• Is an analytical thinker who can transform complex information into clear and compelling messages, enabling effective decision making
• Be a team player who actively contributes to the overall success of the team.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 10 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly, or taking advantage of the on-site gym, we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.