We’ve grown to become one of the UK’s largest digital consumer insurance groups. We’re home to some well-known brands, such as comparethemarket.com, Beagle Street and our French price comparison site, LesFurets.com.
We’re on the lookout for a Technology Auditor. You’ll be using your technical expertise gained through University to support our audit team providing challenge to the design and use of information systems and data.
After rigorous in team training, you’ll be providing valuable and insightful input to all aspects of internal audit processes and delivery, whilst supporting the development of data analysis techniques within the team.
You’ll be overseeing a variety of responsibilities which involve all aspects of the audit function including:
• Supporting the development of data analysis techniques within the team
• Acting with integrity and confidence to deliver audit plans, fieldwork and reporting to required technical / professional and quality standards ensuring our customers are always at the heart of decisions.
• Interacting daily with key stakeholders across the business, formulating strong professional working relationships.
• Collaborating and sharing ideas with Internal Audit colleagues
Your support and development
Your development will be at the heart of this role, with full training provided. There is the opportunity to gain recognised ISACA certifications (CRISC, CISA & CISM) together with IIA accredited courses.
Who are we looking for?
You’ll need a good understanding of information systems, architecture and development. Relevant degrees could include Information Technology, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Digital Technologies, Data Analytics and Computing (to name but a few).
To really make a success of the role, the successful applicant will also:
• Be an excellent communicator, able to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
• Have excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Be delivery focused and self-motivated
• Take an analytical approach to transform complex information into clear and compelling messages, enabling effective decision making
• Be a team player who actively contributes to the overall success and delivery of the team objectives.
The first step is to click apply, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Timelines (subject to change)
Application closing date: 20th June 2019
Assessment Day: 27th /28th June 2019
Start Date: ASAP
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 10 million customers through brands including comparethemarket.com, LesFurets.com, BGL Life, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct, as well as our partnerships business which provides insurance for some of the UK’s leading high street brands. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.