Is this you?
Do you have the natural ability to find opportunities within complex data sets and deliver these to conclusions? If so we currently have an opportunity for an Insurer Performance Manager to join our team. Within this key role you’ll support the Senior Manager, Commercial Analysis and develop business insight, monitor financial controls and evaluate business options on all things Insurer & Supplier Development.
You’ll provide clear performance insights to the Insurer Development Team. You’ll also produce analysis and insight of insurer/supplier performance and ensure robust controls are in place to maximise commercial and contractual opportunities from insurer and supplier relationships.
Using your excellent stakeholder management skills, you’ll convince internal stakeholders to act on financial considerations and insurers/suppliers to act in BGL’s best interest. You’ll also work closely with the Senior Manager to ensure consistent stakeholder communication is provided and by a pivotal deputy in their absence.
What will it take?
- Professional qualifications in finance (or working towards completion) &/or experience in underwriting or insurer pricing would be extremely advantageous
- Excel intermediate to advanced level
- Experience of working within a FCA Regulated environment ideally insurance
- Demonstrable ability to learn and put learning into practise
- Proven ability to consider and assess options for competitive and customer advantage
- Ability to prioritise activity and ensure the important items are delivered
- Strong communication skills to include ability to articulate complex financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders
- Desire to advance career further and look for progression opportunities
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.