As an Executive Search- Talent Attraction Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering high quality candidates across the BGL Group, servicing our Senior Suite from Associate Director and above. This is an opportunity to work across the business, curating and nurturing Executive Search candidate pools.
As a customer centric team, we are passionate about paving the way for innovation and disruption of the People space. As a business we keep our consumer at the heart of what we do and in the People Team we are no different. We are responsible for growing the BGL Group and its 9 brands including, CompareTheMarket, LesFurets, BeagleStreet, Junction, DialDirect and BudgetInsurance.
This role is instrumental in driving success and Talent Attraction through a plethora of channels, whilst continuing to be a brand ambassador for the BGL Group both internally and externally. As Agile evangelists, we embody change, pace, creativity and delivery which means we need a Talent Attraction Consultant that has personality, can push back and most importantly possess the personality to connect, engage and influence - We are a fast paced business so pace is critical.
As a successful Talent Attraction Consultant you would naturally be inquisitive and want to impact your own personal brand, as well as the businesses, you will have the desire to continually improve and attract like-minded individuals, with a thirst for knowledge and continuous improvement.
What will you be responsible for?
Continually cultivating communities of passively seeking candidates; so that you can introduce high quality, engaged individuals to the business, whilst acting as a subject matter expert Internationally across Senior and Executive Search Communities.
· You will be responsible for driving our direct resource model
· Ensuring outstanding feedback from candidates and stakeholders
· Continually raising the bar on time to hire
· Have a clear understanding of your market place and how to add value
· Partner with the Recruitment Manager/s to continually refine and improve processes
· Ensure the successful delivery of projects across the Talent Attraction team
· Ensure stakeholders are well informed on the external landscape
· Provide an exceptional candidate experience
What will it take to be successful as an Executive Search -Talent Attraction Consultant?
- Substantial Talent Attracting/ Resourcing Experience within the Executive Search / Senior Markets
- Experience in developing and engaging with passive candidates against specific skills, competencies and behaviours
- Proven ability to Headhunt and Engage Senior Talent
- Ability highlight and remove blockers
- Understand you are delivering to a customer, tailoring your approach dependent on stakeholders
- Possess a determined, creative and delivery focused mind-set
- Demonstrate the experience in creating market maps, gathering competitor information and intelligence with the ability to play this back to your peers and stakeholders
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work without compromising quality, timescales or delivery
- Ability to influence, candidates and stakeholders
- WE WORK WITH PEOPLE – BE HUMAN!
We never stand still…
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. Home to, many brands including LesFurets, CompareTheMarket, BeagleStreet, Junction, BudgetInsurance and DialDirect. We are trusted by more than 10million customer in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas. We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it.
We grow because we are…
AMBITIOUS. We’re obsessed with delivering for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
We are CREATIVE. We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit consumers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learning's.
We are AUTHENTIC. We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
We are UNITED. We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together.