What's the challenge?
Compare the Market is one of the UK's most loved brands - we're best known for offering an independent and impartial comparison on a range of products. Our purpose is to make great financial decision-making a breeze for everyone across the UK.
We're experiencing continued growth and to facilitate this, our Talent Acquisition team need to source, attract, and engage the very best talent in the market. We’re looking for an experienced, pro-active, and passionate recruiter to join our high performing Talent Acquisition Team and ensure our business has the best people in place to deliver our strategy.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager you’ll deliver end to end campaign management in partnership with our Product, Customer Experience, Marketing and Commercial functions, working with key stakeholders to explore innovative routes to market and to keep our company at the forefront in the minds of potential talent. You’ll use your experience and market knowledge to optimise talent acquisition processes, whilst meeting KPIs and performance targets.
What will it take to succeed?
To be great in this role, you’ll need to be:
- Customer obsessed: You will have proven capability in hiring for niche Digital skillsets. You’ll be an expert at direct sourcing methods and know where and how to hire the right people at the right time. A confident SME in Digital recruiting and providing stakeholders with data driven solutions for hiring.
- Relationship focussed: You’ll need to work with a lot of other teams in a constructive way that accelerates progress to achieving the Talent Acquisition and growth strategies. You’ll partner with our business, providing regular and timely updates and insights on how to continuously improve what we do.
- A level switching master: You’ll need to be relentlessly strategic, an effective influencer who is able to support and challenge others constructively. You’ll work and deliver under pressure managing several stakeholders and campaigns at one time
- A champion: You’ll need to be able to engage passive candidates and champion our business and EVP. You’ll be passionate about who we are and what we do, and you’ll love getting others excited about this too.
- A change maker: We’re changing the way we’re doing things and you’ll be a key part of this with high emotional intelligence to build trust across teams
How will you know you’re doing an awesome job?
We’re clear about expectations so you can confidently judge your own progress. In this case, that means:
- You’ll be delivering against KPI objectives including hires per month, time to offer leveraging all available systems and platforms
- You’ll be receiving positive feedback from both candidates and hiring managers
- You’ll be working closely with wider HR colleagues on strategic workforce planning, talent mapping and onboarding journeys
Why choose us?
You probably already know us, we're the ones with the meerkats!
We’re more than that though. Since we started in 2006, we’ve revolutionised the way in which customers search, apply and save on household financial products.
We’re on a mission to transform price comparison into a highly personalised, service-led experience. To do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Our Vision - Be the market leader in money management – transforming the way the people of the UK manage their household bills, helping everyone have a healthier relationship with their money.
Our Purpose - Making great financial decision-making a breeze for everyone in the country
Our Promise - Good things happen when you meerkat!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative, and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout our application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We’ll work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance. We’re open to flexibility and encourage a hybrid way of working, a combination of in-office (Peterborough or London) and remote working. We’d love to talk about what this might look like for you.