This is a fantastic opportunity to join comparethemarket.com (CTM) as a Senior Manager – MI & Systems. Your role will be pivotal in contributing to business success by ensuring the business fully understands performance in the context of its financial, operational and strategic goals through providing insightful information whilst continually evaluating new technology for strategic benefits.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Responsible for reporting all aspects of Management Information
• Continuously develop processes to ensure deadlines are adhered to and reporting is fit for audience, developing and refining KPIs in line with strategy
• Oversee system development and continuous improvement to strive for best in class practices
• Keep appraised of technologies and trends that could improve productivity of finance team
• Drive automation of all MI outputs and in conjunction with finance team, ensure all detail behind forecasting and reporting is held in Anaplan
• Create adhoc engaging presentations and deliver clearly articulated key messages
• Develop strong relationships with business stakeholders being an ambassador for financial performance across all business activity
• Identify and recommend areas for opportunity and risk planning, assisting in delivery of year end targets
• Acquire, lead, coach and develop high performing talent in finance team
• Discharge responsibilities with due care and diligence ensuring regulatory obligations fulfilled
What will it take?
• Qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience
• Experience of managing and developing/mentoring a team
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Curious, inquisitive and highly proactive – this role needs to seek out insight and present a balanced consolidated view
• Strong business partnering skills with finance and beyond
• Excellent presentation to deliver to a financial and non -financial audience
• Strong Anaplan and Excel skills
• Ability to drive and manage change
• Previous FP&A experience
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements
Why choose us?
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.