We have an exciting opportunity to join comparethemarket.com as a Suppliers and Commercial Manager. This role will be pivotal in managing technology suppliers, contracts and commercials.
Your role will be key in building and maintaining relationships with our strategic suppliers, their management and the overall value delivered to our business. You’ll have the opportunity to get best value from existing contracts by identifying opportunities to reduce costs or maximise service for the same cost, ensuring we are compliant with our software licensing entitlement and managing the overall budget.
What will it take?
• Proven experience in commercial management of cloud based platforms and suppliers
• Contract Management experience and knowledge of the relevant legislation
• Experience in procurement of technology services and products
• Strong commercial awareness & negotiation skills (proven track record)
• Effective stakeholder management and communication skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced digital environment & experience of associated technologies (Cloud, software licensing)
• Experience in Software Asset Management (licensing) and cost management (budget responsibility)
• Excellent Project Management skills
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.