ComparetheMarket is looking to recruit a Strategic Insights Manager to ensure delivery to our internal customer by achieving end to end visibility of value delivered by our initiatives.
The role is part of the strategic delivery team, where the main responsibility is to provide oversight of all of the activity ComparetheMarketis working on and to ensure it is meeting our strategic goals during this time of exciting growth
You will collaborate with and support with all teams at ComparetheMarketacross London and Peterborough to deliver reporting and insights on all of our activities that generate revenue for the organization. The key partnership will be with the finance team to validate assumptions on business cases and track spend Vs performance.
What will it take to be successful Senior Insights Manager?
- Ability to partner with senior stakeholders in finance, being able to challenge the status quo with your analytical tenacity.
- Build close relationships with our Product Managers in aligning business metrics and revenue forecasting.
- Working in a superstar team of strategic delivery heads, programme managers and transformation SMEs.
- Ability to manage a wide breadth of different projects at any one time, including executive communications of critical workflows.
- Looking at the big picture, with a view to drive continuous improvement of vision to value process.
- Data set cleaning, structuring, analysis and formation in to compelling visuals for various customers.
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare The Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we’ve been expanding rapidly since starting in 2006. We are encouraged to explore different parts of the business through a variety of projects, teams and products… There are no barriers! Everyone has a voice and everybody has can make an impact that touches thousands of customers. At Compare The Market we are all about making life ‘simples’.
BGL Group has reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We grow because we are…
AMBITIOUS - We’re obsessive about delivering good outcomes for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
CREATIVE - We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit customers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learnings.
AUTHENTIC - We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
UNITED - We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
This role can be located in either our Old Street, London office or our Peterborough HQ.