As a Strategic Delivery Manager at ComparetheMarket.com you will own and manage the integrated strategic delivery roadmap and plan.
This role will be vital in managing the day to day planning, prioritization, process and aligning strategic plans to our aims and ambitions. You will be the central hub of the team’s information; collating and storing consolidated plans and reports and being able to communicate clearly the roadmap and delivery plans for 3,6,9 and 12 months.
Excellent planning and organizational skills will be essential in this role alongside managing monthly and quarterly planning and prioritization meetings. This will involve al planning, ensuring quality data is available, setting agendas, briefing participants, overseeing preparation, running the sessions and completing follow up minutes and actions. We use JIRA as a strategic delivery tool, you will manage the operational use of this and seek out continuous improvement.
What will it take to be successful as a Strategic Delivery Manager?
• A sound understanding of Agile methodologies and stakeholder management techniques with the ability to apply these appropriately
• Excellent communication & influencing skills
• Prepared to take ownership and not be deflected by problems
• Self-motivated & a team player with a collaborative approach
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Confidence working with stakeholders at all levels of CtM
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare The Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we’ve been expanding rapidly since starting in 2006. We are encouraged to explore different parts of the business through a variety of projects, teams and products… There are no barriers! Everyone has a voice and everybody has can make an impact that touches thousands of customers. At Compare The Market we are all about making life ‘simples’.
BGL Group has reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
We grow because we are…
• AMBITIOUS - We’re obsessive about delivering good outcomes for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
• CREATIVE - We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit customers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learnings.
• AUTHENTIC - We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
• UNITED - We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.