Who are we?
We are Beagle Street. We sell life insurance online. We do things a bit differently – in a marketplace crowded with dinosaurs we innovate and disrupt. We’re growing at a phenomenal rate and we have the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry despite being one of the newest players.
We’re a small team of highly motivated developers and we need experienced, passionate software engineers to join us. If you’d like a challenging role where you can make a real difference, then we’d love to hear from you.
What do we do?
Design and develop web applications and services, using TDD in an Agile environment
Test: With NUnit, FakeItEasy, FluentAssertions
Develop: With C#, ASP.Net (MVC/WebApi), Ninject
Source control, build & deploy: With Git, Visual Studio Online, TeamCity, Psake & Octopus Deploy
What about you?
Ideally, you’ll be:
· Experienced with developing and delivering in an OO language, ideally using .Net
· Passionate about software engineering and driven to constantly improve
· Proficient at writing code that demonstrates SOLID principles
· Capable of following test-first and red-green-refactor processes
· Familiar with design patterns, but not too hung-up on one-size-fits-all plans
· Comfortable with HTML/CSS/jQuery
· Experienced with working with Agile, Lean and/or continuous delivery
· Happy to work collaboratively with a team and deliver well-thought-out solutions
· Use your experience to mentor and support other members of the team
· We have a well-kitted out on-site gym
· Time-permitting, we run regular workshop sessions where the team get time to jointly investigate cool and useful tech
· Our on-site restaurant makes the most amazing desserts
If this sounds like your kind of place, then get in touch and let us know – submit your CV and tell us why you’d like to join our team.