As a Service Delivery Manager for Compare the Market, you will be a truly inspirational leader who is forward thinking and able to analyse data, seeking out trends to improve the way we do things. By applying a principle of ‘value first’ as part of a regular review cycle you will ensure our processes are meeting and continue to meet the business needs.
Leading the Service Delivery team you will play a vital role in managing and shaping service management processes to ensure that we provide a first class service to our customers at all times. Whether you’re educating the business on these processes, running an incident, managing access to our systems, building and managing key relationships with our internal teams and senior stakeholders or coordinating a Business Continuity test, you will add value through your experience in Service Management in an Agile environment.
What will it take to be successful as a Service Delivery Manager?
• Extensive experience in Service Management processes including Incident, Problem, Change Release
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends and provide reporting and insight to key stakeholders to drive improvement
• Proven experience in driving continual service improvement through agreed KPI’s to deliver success
• Significant experience in leading a team, challenging individuals to adopt a ‘value first’ mindset and keep customers front of mind
• Active learner, both within your technical and professional area of expertise, and taking ownership of your own career development
• An ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with Engineering, Commercial and Compliance \ Governance teams
Why choose us?
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Compare the Market, Les Furets, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.