The Service Delivery Analyst is initially a 12 months Fixed Term contract but with the potential to go perm following this period.
In this role you will support the Enterprise Technology Service Delivery function in delivering and maintaining quality business solutions. As well as liaise with the business and Vendors in order to maintain service governance information in relation to our 3rd party solutions and to build and maintain great relationships with our suppliers. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to have direct contact with vendors, and work in a varied and wide-reaching role.
- Support the business users in Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning and testing
- Gather and analyse Vendor KPI data
- Support the business via problem escalation to Vendors and internal resolver groups and see through to resolution
- Manage small change requests though the complete lifecycle
- Be an ambassador for Enterprise Application solutions by understanding their functional use and promoting their benefits to the organisation
- Define and agree Application Support models including appropriate Service Level Agreements across the portfolio in partnership with Business Owners and vendors.
- Transition projects from development/pre-support into Enterprise Applications
- Embedding Business Service Management Meetings with key Business stakeholders across the Group
- Ensure KPI’s are in place and monitored with business owners and vendors
- Produce detailed service reporting and associated documentation
- Invoice and PO processing and associated cost tracking/forecasting
- Develop and maintain the team intranet site and supplier team sites
Skills & Experience
- Proven administrative skills and excellent organisation skills, including time management and prioritisation of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to relate to, and communicate/influence, with people at all levels
- Strong work ethic with high standards of self-motivation, flexibility and able to work under pressure
- Understanding of generally used commercial concepts and legal terminology
- Familarity with Supplier Management Framework and Service Governance standards
- Natural inclination for continuous improvement, in all activities
- A keen eye for numbers
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do, and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.