Here at the BGL Group we’re looking for an experienced Service Delivery Analyst to be an ambassador for the Enterprise Application Service Delivery function in supporting delivery and maintaining quality. The key responsibility of this role is to liaise with the business and vendors in order to maintain service governance information in relation to third party solutions. Working in a close knit team as a Service Delivery Analyst, you’ll be technology literate and curious to understand solution use and value whilst also being commercially aware. You’ll have a natural inclination for continuous improvement and experienced in handling critical incidents.
This role is based in Peterborough and is a full-time permanent position.
What will it involve?
• Reporting and documenting production, along with analysing Vendor KPI data.
• Invoicing and PO processing along with cost forecasting.
• Supporting the business users in Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning and testing, including problem escalation to vendors.
• Maintaining the team intranet site and supplier team sites.
• Monitoring, reviewing and maintaining contract milestones.
• Organising and preparing for Vendor supplier relationship management.
• Triggering diarised service governance compliance and risk mitigation events.
What will it take?
• Previous experience of working in service delivery managing suppliers, ideally gained in an IT environment.
• Excellent organisation skills, including time management and prioritisation.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communication and influence at all levels, and manage people’s expectations.
• IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Strong work ethic with high standards of self-motivation, flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting our growth and celebrating our uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout our application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We’ll work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.