We have an exciting opportunity to join comparethemarket.com as a Senior Service Delivery Analyst. This role will be vital in operating Service Management processes, and providing governance to manage risks to our services.
We look to push the boundaries and deliver the very best for our customers. Your role will be pivotal in ensuring our service is stable, scalable and secure for our customers to use. Working with development and commercial teams you’ll be responsible for ensuring incidents are raised, managed and resolved in line with our Incident Management Process and SLAs and will keep stakeholders up-to-date on the status of incidents and problem actions. We will value your Service Management experience, educating our business on relevant service management processes and contributing to a Continuous Improvement program, using data insights to identify areas for improvement
What will it take?
• Experience of working in an IT Operations function
• Experience in ITIL Service Management
• ITIL v3 Foundation Certified (desired, not essential)
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
• Stakeholder management skills
• Able to pick up new concepts and technologies fast, finding the best fit for the problem at hand
• The ability to challenge individuals and teams if they are not keeping CtM customers in mind when taking decisions.
• Being proactive in challenging accepted standards and the way we work, asking questions to improve performance and quality
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.