We have an exciting opportunity to join comparethemarket.com as a Service Delivery Analyst. Your role will be supporting and guiding development teams through the Service Management processes and providing first line technical support when required. You’ll be tracking incidents from incident occurrence through to resolution and closure and identifying key gaps and actions to prevent repeats of the incident. Tracking and recording our assets and releases into production, you will analyse the data captured by the team, provide frequent reports to key stakeholders and identifying trends to help the business.
We look to push the boundaries and deliver the very best for our customers. Your role will be pivotal in ensuring our service is stable, scalable and secure for our customers to use.
What will it take to be successful as a Service Delivery Analyst?
• Experience working in a similar role and ability to work under pressure especially when managing incidents in an organization
• Champion the end customer always
• Have a good understanding of Incident Management and Problem Management.
• Able to challenge accepted standards and the way things are done currently, asking questions to improve performance and quality
• Be proactive and capable of delivering results once the high-level objective is understood
• Effective at managing your time and multi-tasking
• Able to manage different stakeholders in the organization and work well within a team
• Willing to help your team with activities that the team is responsible for
• Ideally, ITIL Foundation Certified
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare The Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we’ve been expanding rapidly since starting in 2006. We are encouraged to explore different parts of the business through a variety of projects, teams and products… There are no barriers! Everyone has a voice and everybody has can make an impact that touches thousands of customers. At Compare The Market we are all about making life ‘simples’.
BGL Group has reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We grow because we are…
• AMBITIOUS - We’re obsessive about delivering good outcomes for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
• CREATIVE - We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit customers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learnings.
• AUTHENTIC - We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
• UNITED - We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.