As a Service Delivery Analyst at comparethemarket.com, you will be supporting and guiding CtM development teams through Service Management processes and providing first line technical support when required. You will also be responsible for following CtMs Asset Management process to make sure all assets are tracked and recorded. Reporting to Service Delivery Manager accountable for CtMs Service Management processes.
At comparethemarket.com (CtM), we look to push the boundaries with new technologies so that we can deliver the very best for our customers. Our priorities are also ensuring our service is stable, scalable and secure for our customers to use.
What will you be responsible for as a Service Delivery Analyst at comparethemarket.com?
- Tracking incidents from incident occurrence through to resolution and closure.
- Taking the development teams through the Problem Management process post an incident and identifying key gaps and actions to prevent repeat of the incident.
- Frequently updating all key stakeholders regarding status of incidents and problem actions.
- Producing reports for stakeholders across the business.
- Analyzing data captured by the team and identifying trends to help the business.
- Supporting development teams in CtM through the defined Incident and Problem Management processes.
- Tracking and recording CtM assets and releases into production.
- Supporting the Service Delivery Manager to test Business Continuity Management and Service Continuity Management in CTM.
- Provide high level technical support to the development teams on their tools and infrastructure
What will it take to be successful as a Service Delivery Analyst at comparethemarket.com?
- You will have experience working in a similar role and ability to work under pressure especially when managing incidents in an organization.
- You will champion the end customer always.
- You have a basic understanding of Incident Management and Problem Management.
- You challenge accepted standards and the way things are done currently, asking questions to improve performance and quality.
- You are proactive and capable of delivering results once the high-level objective is understood.
- You are good at managing your time and multi-tasking.
- You work well with own team and other teams. Able to manage different stakeholders in the organization.
We never stand still…
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. Home to, many brands including LesFurets, ComparetheMarket.com, BeagleStreet, Junction, Budget Insurance and DialDirect. We are trusted by more than 10 million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We are a Great place to work!
We focus on wellbeing (fresh fruit gym, classes…virtual GP), flexible benefits ‘to suit you’, unique perks, fab draw, fun days, instants, movie nights, quiz nights and you get to choose your own kit!
We also offer…
The benefits package is excellent and comprehensive; you’ll earn a competitive salary with an annual bonus of up to 4%, twenty five days annual leave (plus 8 Bank Holidays), private medical cover and a range of benefits that you’d expect from a great employer. Perhaps more importantly in this role you’ll have the opportunity to work with some outstanding people in a fun and thriving environment.
We grow because we are…
AMBITIOUS. We’re obsessed with delivering for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
We are CREATIVE. We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit consumers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learning's.
We are AUTHENTIC. We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
We are UNITED. We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together.