Senior Programme Manager (IDO Motor and Home)
Is this you?
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Programme Manager to join our IDO Motor and Home team. In this key role you’ll structure and deliver complex, cross business change programmes through to the realisation of benefits.
You’ll Implement and manage the required structures, governance, resource and budgets to deliver desired business outcomes and continually monitor delivery against programme objectives. You’ll also ensure that all elements of programme management good practice are adhered to and is aligned to IDO strategy.
You’ll ensure that IDO fulfil the key roles required in an Agile world and provide IDO with insight into processes that provide a sub optimal customer experience or missed commercial benefits. Alongside this, you’ll also act as mentor to Programme Managers within IDO.
What will it take?
- Excellent experience across different programme management methodologies
- Demonstrate good influencing skills, able to build relationships with, and gain trust of, stakeholders at all levels, including Board
- Good at shaping and directing programmes based on a broad understanding of business models, operation, structure and culture
- Good experience of leading organisational change
- Very good ability to set up and manage third party delivery
- Very good at synthesising large amounts of information, extract key messages and communicate effectively to all stakeholders
- Naturally tenacious – driving action in a constructive manner without losing trust or support
- Good knowledge of financial processes – ability to articulate the business case, set up and manage to budget
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.