Senior Product Manager – Broadband & Mobile
Compare the Market
Compare the Market is one of the UK’s most loved brands. We’re best known for offering an independent and impartial comparison on car
and home insurance
products, but we also do a whole lot more.
On top of saving customers time and money, we aim to reduce the emotional labour of running a household. Our aim is to do the legwork on customers’ behalf, and to provide clear information and insight that help them confidently decide which product is right for them.
Authenticity, empowerment, and collaboration are the hallmarks of our Product team. Together, we own the evolution of our core digital products and continually improve the experience we deliver to customers.
We’re looking for a customer-first and data-driven product leader, influencer and decision maker who will grow our Broadband & Mobile product vertical.
As the Senior Product Manager for Broadband and Mobile you are responsible for shaping the product vision and roadmap for one of the most strategically important areas of the CtM Product Portfolio. Your north star is growth of your product over a 3 year horizon. Central to the role is the need to balance current commercial focus (revenue management) with longer term innovations, while keeping customers at the heart of everything we do.
Working with the engineering teams, you will be prioritizing sprint backlog while actively driving all phases of the iteration process. While partnering with Engineering and Customer Experience, you’ll own product decisions that provide the foundations ofgreat user experiences,ensuring customer research and market insights are acted upon quickly and trade-off decisions are made effectively.
We are passionate about people challenging themselves and building on their successes with us to grow further. This role gives you the opportunity to drive amazing outcomes for millions of customers.
- Collaborate with customers and partners to define the vision of the product and product roadmap. Maintain a view on market trends and competitive best practices.
- Translate the product roadmap into product requirements/user stories and acceptance criteria with your engineering partners.
- Track and report product performance post launch in order produce success and future investment. Produce ROI analyses and optimization recommendations.
- Owngrowth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for the product.
- Partner with product marketing to drive traffic and PR to represent the product in market.
- Partner with the commercial team to develop and implement optimal commercial strategies
- Prioritize the backlog and perform story elaboration with your engineering partners. Review and accepts completed user stories.
- Work with the design and engineering teams to develop, test and deliver the defined capabilities and rapidly iterate new solutions.
- Coordinate communications, escalates and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the product backlog.
- A proven track record in digital product management; defining product strategies that deliver valuable, and measurable outcomes.
- Experienced in launching new products and/or multiple product features within an agile environment.
- Demonstrable experience working with rapid and iterative software development methodologies.
- Experience partnering with 3rdparty technology providers in a collaborative and agile environment.
- Emotional intelligence and self insight that enables you to quickly build trust across teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to effectively communicate and disseminate a product vision
- Proven capability making data-driven decisions, crunching numbers to create customer led solutions for business strategy, product development.