As BGL Group continue to grow we want to make sure our people grow with us. To help with this, we are looking for a Senior Manager to design and deliver the Group’s Talent & Leadership Development agenda.
As a proactive, forward-thinking talent leader, you’ll play a pivotal role in identifying and implementing talent management tools and processes including; talent reviews, high potential identification and development, succession planning, senior leadership development, career development and emerging talent development.
In addition to this, you will influence what leading edge practices, programmes and tools we use to support our leaders, as well as ensuring we have a sustainable talent pipeline so we are able to continue to drive future business growth.
What will it take to be successful as the Senior Manager, Talent & Development?
- A track record in developing and implementing pragmatic and innovative Talent Management practices and solutions
- An expert in designing and delivering high impact leadership development interventions, team effectiveness and coaching
- The ability to define and execute emerging talent programmes that support the business strategy and key talent pools (apprenticeship and graduate programmes)
- A strong, engaging leader of high performing teams
- Proactively uses best practice & insight, keeping up to date with latest trends
- Someone who is highly collaborative and able to influence across a diverse senior stakeholder group
- A formal HR qualification (CIPD) or Occupational Psychology qualification would be ideal
We grow because…
We are AMBITIOUS. We’re obsessive about delivering good outcomes for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
We are CREATIVE. We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit customers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learnings.
We are AUTHENTIC. We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
We are UNITED. We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together.
Why Choose Us?
BGL Group have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a different for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
To learn more about what it's like to work at BGL visit: https://www.bglgroup.co.uk/life-at-bgl