Want to drive our success within the digital marketing space? Looking for a business that can provide you with the work/life balance and flexible working you're looking for? Maybe
As a Senior Manager in Digital Marketing at BGL Group, you'll be part of an ambitious and creative team, who drive and develop our Life Insurance Division's digital marketing strategy. This is a newly created position for someone with proven expertise in digital marketing to own this strategy and make sure it is fit for purpose as we push on to disrupt the industry.
With focus on optimising performance, we are looking for someone who is passionate about driving cost effective acquisitions across channels including PPC, SEO, affiliates and display.
Day-to-day you will manage agency relationships and the digital marketing team to ensure delivery of digital plans and campaigns, which are strategically aligned.
Working with other areas of the business you’ll own the development and delivery of operational roadmaps, ensuring measures are in place to track the effectiveness of activity and understanding the impact that all digital spend has on the bottom line and total marketing ROI.
As part of an ambitious team, your experience, knowledge and passion will resonate throughout, inspiring and encouraging innovation in the digital space and a culture of thinking outside the box to help take the business to the next level.
What will it take?
- Degree level qualification
- Senior Planning experience in the development and implementation of multi-channel digital marketing strategies to drive cost effective acquisition, within a fast moving and entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive experience in managing integrated search campaigns in a competitive environment
- Technical/coding skills with strong knowledge of tagging, tracking and attribution
- Highly experienced in Marketing Technology Stacks, including DMP, Google Tech Stack (DBM, Adwords, GA360 Suite), Attribution Models (Adometry, Ensight etc), Tag Management Systems, etc.
- Highly experience leading agency relationships
- Highly analytical, inquisitive and target driven with the proven ability to deliver ROI from digital campaigns
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.