As a Senior Insight Analyst at comparethemarket.com you’ll help to ensure that we know our customers better than anyone else. Your innovative use of analytics will deliver deep, actionable insights, and by working collaboratively with our product and marketing teams you will play a key role in creating great experiences for our customers.
Established in 2004, we have continually kept the customer at the centre of what we do here at comparethemarket.com – we have been incredibly successful over the last 13 years because we act and think differently and need our Senior Insight Analyst think the same. We’re always staying ahead of the game, using the best technology, working with the best people and our industry leading partners to ensure we’re making things simples. We’re one of the nation’s favourite brands - thanks to an extensive range of products, excellent customer service and of course, a little help from Aleksandr Orlov.
Your work will play a crucial part in delivering seamless, personalised experiences to our customers. For example, you might be enriching our understanding about customer lifetime value, identifying key behaviours/triggers, creating behavioural clusters or developing propensity models. You will be working with one of the largest, richest customer datasets anywhere in the UK, using a cloud-based data platform, and will have the opportunity to work with a variety of analytical tools and techniques.
What will you be responsible for as a Senior Insight Analyst at comparethemarket.com?
- Developing a data-driven understanding of customer behaviour to provide actionable insights
- Use of advanced analytics, statistical methods and machine learning
- Presenting your findings and making recommendations to the wider business
- Exploring, cleaning and visualising data, using leading tools and technologies
- Ensuring the teams have the right information with the right level of detail
- Contributing to the wider Data team by sharing knowledge, ideas and findings
What will it take to be successful as a Senior Insight Analyst at comparethemarket.com?
- You’ll have outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- You will have experience applying statistical methods, predictive analytics and machine learning
- You’ll have excellent experience working with high volume, high dimensional data – cleansing, manipulating, merging and analysing
- You’ll have proficient experience in SQL
- You will be skilled in at least one analytical tool/language – Python, R, SAS or equivalent
- You won’t be afraid to admit failure and learn from it - you will be Agile by nature
We never stand still…
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. Home too many brands including, Junction, Comparethemarket.com, BeagleStreet, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We’re trusted by more than 10 million customer in the UK alone - with this foundational success we continue to grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it.
We grow because we live and breathe our values…
AMBITIOUS. We’re obsessed with delivering for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
We are CREATIVE. We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit consumers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learning's.
We are AUTHENTIC. We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
We are UNITED. We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together.