What’s the challenge?
Your experience of digital planning will enable you to support the development and implementation of digital plans that fulfil both short-term and long-term business objectives, achieving the ambitious App and CRM KPIs we have set ourselves.
You have dealt with a number of stakeholders in your previous roles and will be comfortable briefing agencies to support on CRM, App and vertical plans, as well as ensuring tactical and strategic plans are in place. Working alongside Google, Facebook and other key partners, you will develop a more mature digital ecosystem and identify new channel opportunities.
Collaboration with various teams is a key part of this role. You will work with channel teams to seek out opportunities to drive ROMI across the digital ecosystem, as well as work alongside CRM, vertical and UX teams to enhance the customer journey and drive profitability.
You will seek out ways across digital channels to identify and maximise commercial opportunities, driving APH and customers into our ecosystem, creating profit and customer retention. Alongside this, you will work with the commercial finance and data teams to report on performance of digital plans, assessing the success of new strategies.What will it take to be successful?
Why choose us?
- Planning experience in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies to drive acquisition and grow value from existing customer base
- Experience in leading multi-channel, multi-product plans within a fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in CRM and App digital marketing plans – specifically on Facebook, Google UAC and Display
- Experience in the development of life time value and customer based digital marketing plans
- Experience of managing significant online media budgets to the value of £50m
- Broad knowledge in Marketing Technology Stacks, including DMP (Bluekai), Google Bidding (DBM, Adwords), Attribution Models, Tag Management Systems etc.
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006. About BGL
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, CompareTheMarket, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas. We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.