At comparethemarket.com, we ctm’ers look to push the edge with new technologies so that we can deliver the very best for the business. Our team spirit means everyone’s opinion is important in building top class software.
We are advocates and evangelists of Agile methodologies so that we are able to adapt and change course depending on business needs. Our focus is our customer, building software that we believe will make a difference.
• Are you the kind of DevOps Engineer that knows quality is a team effort and everyone gets involved at all stages?
• Want to push the best DevOps technologies & methodologies?
• CI/CD mechanisms you’re proud of and improve the systems, the process and the people around you.
• A deep & broad understanding of Cloud service and migration.
• Actively share learning within the team and to a wider audience.
You’re a passionate DevOps Engineer who is able to work effectively with other people.
You thrive on working in teams, being heard and sharing the passion you have for building and delivering secure platforms. Wherever you are in your journey, you have a passion for building great software in the coolest new tech.
As a ctm’er DevOps engineer, you’ll have exposure to:
• Infrastructure as code
• CI/CD tools
• Security by design
• Docker / kubernetes
• Cloud computing
• Serverless Architecture
• Services / APIs
You will have:
• AWS specific cloud architecture commercial experience
• Experience with Python and Microsoft Azure preferred
• Experience in cloud security preferred
• Keen interest in keeping date with emerging technology in the DevOps industry, identifying personal development opportunities.
• A high level of enthusiasm & passion for what you do and how it drives CTM forward.
• Experience working with product teams ensure work always aligns to a common goal.
Opening Date: 4th February 2019
Closing Date: 4th March 2019