What’s the challenge?
Putting the customer at the forefront of the journey, we aim to build and deliver CRM campaigns of the highest standard. To achieve this, the team have a passion for the customer and technology, whilst maintaining a focus on KPIs and contributing to the development of building hyper relevant communications across all customer touchpoints.
You’ll get a buzz out of planning out complex journeys, building and delivering high quality CRM campaigns and actively contributing to the broader comparethemarket.com data, insight and CRM teams to help drive customer loyalty.
What will it take to be successful?
You have a strong customer passion, are technically minded and have a desire to develop your career in campaign management. You may have been performing a similar role in another company and can demonstrate:
- experience of owning the build, delivery, testing and optimisation of campaigns that generate significant income
- a technical disposition and a logical mind, able to effectively plan out complex customer journeys
- a passion for building multi-channel experiences
- experience of editing HTML and building basic CRM campaigns using campaign management tools
- experience of working with data or building data selections.
- being involved in executing large scale, complex email marketing campaigns
- exposure to SMS and App push technology and how to get the best from these channels (desirable)
- Practical experience of Adobe, SAS or Salesforce (desirable)
Why choose us?
You’ll have heard of Compare the Market and the meerkats no doubt – we’re one of the UK’s most loved brands and regularly produce award winning creative. We’re a diverse and talented team of passionate professionals and the opportunities to develop and grow are unrivalled. You’ll be part of something special – helping to keep our customers lives simples.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, CompareTheMarket, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct.
We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas. We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.