At BGL Group, we’ve on offer a strategic role that will suit an experienced change leader seeking visibility at both an Exec and team level to join our BGL Life insurance team.
Our BGL Life team has a start-up feel with intentions on scaling and progressing to the next stage of growth. As a result, we’re seeking a Senior Delivery Manager who has the capability to scale our operations through programme management of technological, operational and commercial agendas. You’ll design and deliver transformational programmes, with responsibility of leading, managing and scaling technical delivery teams.
Our opportunity encourages you to break the mould from what is typically considered traditional ways of working within the insurance and intermediary sector. You’ll be able to apply your creative flair to an environment that welcomes thought leadership and continuous improvement to truly disrupt the markets we operate in.
As a change agent and leader in technology, you’ll:
- Provide direction, manage and scale high performing teams to deliver exceptional results and embed a culture of innovation and customer centricity
- Drive multiple work streams to increase our technology, proposition or operational capability, ensuring strategic priorities are met
- Deliver assured programmes of change which are controlled from a financial, customer outcome, regulatory and design standards perspective
- Role model best practice - drive a culture of quality first, continuous improvement and technical excellence within the portfolio
What will it take to be successful as a Senior Change Delivery Manager?
Your purpose is to further advance our capabilities and help shape ideas into tangible outcomes, to do so you’ll ideally have the following:
- Experience of a variety of modern change methods to suit a specific situation, our preference is familiarity with applying the SAFe Agile methodology as a minimum
- Mentor, coach and support people and teams through change – creating a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Proven experience of managing a variety of complex strategic change programmes
As for your interpersonal skills, you’re currently recognised as an entrusted and assertive team player with a committed attitude to lead on change and delivery initiatives. You’ve always in mind the bigger picture and work towards a shared and common goal.
Whilst we think the above skills are preferential, we remain open to hear from applicants that come from various backgrounds who believe they have some transferable skills for consideration. We will continue to review and progress the most qualified and suitable applicants.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
Diversity and Inclusion: We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
Flexible working: We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout our application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We’ll work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.