We have a fantastic opportunity to join us at Compare the Market (CTM) as a Senior Business Intelligence (BI) and Reporting Manager. Your role will be pivotal in contributing to our business success by ensuring we fully set and execute on our Business Intelligence (BI) vision and strategy, ensuring that the business has the right tools, portals and measurement in place to make and act on data-led decisions.
Joining our friendly, approachable and collaborative Data Enablement Team at Compare the Market (CTM) you will report to the Associate Director Data Enablement. You’ll manage a team of experts and will use your expert knowledge of our data, reporting solutions and data platforms to measure our business and trading performance and identify opportunities for improvement. You will proactively work towards a culture of data democratisation, supporting non-specialists in being able to self-serve and playing a key role in instilling an agile, data-driven culture across Compare the Market.
What will you be responsible for?
• Setting and ensuring there are clear roadmaps, delivery milestones are in place for data and BI
• Provide direction and focus for a highly skilled team of BI specialists, providing Data Leadership, collaborating with other Senior Managers in the Data Team and beyond
• Work with peers and more senior stakeholders, to understand and help them define their BI needs
• Ensure that the business is served with accurate, timely data which meets their specific requirements
• Adopt leading-edge reporting solutions which are intuitive for business users and can adapt to changing needs
• Support BI architecture and design ensuring BI meets the needs of the business with a reporting suite that is easy to use, scalable, flexible and robust, and serves the majority of day to day requests
• Well versed in new tools and techniques in data visualization and reporting, identifying new opportunities to add value where relevant
• Ad-hoc requests are managed and prioritized effectively, and rolled into the self-serve reporting delivery plan as appropriate
What will it take?
• Proven experience in leading, developing and managing high performance BI teams
• Demonstrable track record of delivering significant value through the effective use of analysis and reporting suites
• Able to build trusted relationships with all levels and functions of an organisation
• Ability to gather and interpret business needs and requirements
• Lead and provide some technical hands-on experience on a wide range of data and reporting technologies
• Strong communicator with an ability to adapt communication for audiences of varying abilities
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements
Why choose us?
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.