Challenge. Build. Learn. Grow
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team Motor insurance team, we work in an Agile manner typically using Scrum as the building blocks for how we work.
We are a crossed skilled team with everyone involved in deciding our ways of working.
At comparethemarket.com, we look to push the edge with new technologies so that we can deliver the very best for our customers. Our team spirit means everyone's opinion is important in building top class software.
We are advocates and evangelists of Agile methodologies so that we are able to adapt and change course depending on business needs. Our focus is our customer, building UX driven software that we believe will make a difference.
- Are you the type of BA that understands architecture and technical discussions?
- Are you passionate about people, happy and performing teams?
- Do you have an eye always on continuous improvement?
- Are you passionate about creating great products through well written user stories and working with the team to define them?
- Agile, XP, Lean, Pairing, TDD, automation and driving CI/CD with a delivery focus. Do all of these come to mind when thinking about great ways to work?
You will ensure the effective delivery of stories in line with business & technical goals. You are responsible for the performance of your product and accountable for the ongoing maintenance and successful evolution of a suite of related products.
As a Senior BA you’ll be working closely with stakeholders to ensure successful delivery so that timescales can be met. You’ll also be responsible for making sure that the information flow is effective, ensuring all team members & stakeholders are well informed on strategic, commercial and technical agendas so that visibility on project status can be provided.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will:
- create great user stories with the team using INVEST and the teams Definition of Ready.
- facilitate learning through running showcases, inceptions, refinements and planning, sharing best practices across the team.
- be in an environment where you're encouraged to innovate and share your own ideas with monthly personal development.
- enjoy career progression that you own and drive..
- be responsible for the product you work on and getting it live to customers
- be the owner for making sure we deliver the right things in the right way according to both customer and business needs.
Why choose us?
The benefits package and salary are comprehensive; As a part of the BGL group you’ll earn a competitive salary with an annual bonus of up to 10%, 25 days annual leave, private medical cover and a range of benefits that you’d expect from a great employer. Perhaps more importantly in this role you’ll have the opportunity to work with some outstanding people in a fun and thriving environment.
We focus on wellbeing (fresh fruit gym, classes…virtual GP), flexible benefits ‘to suit you’, unique perks, fab draw, fun days, instant rewards, movie nights, quiz nights and you get to choose your own kit.
To learn more about what it’s like to work at comparethemarket visit https://www.bglgroup.co.uk/comparethemarket/life-at
If you can see yourself succeeding in this role, it would be great to speak to you. The first step is to apply.
Opening Date: 30.05.2018
Closing Date: 30.06.2018