6 month FTC – Senior Business Analyst – Remote Working Is Available For This Role
As a Senior Business Analyst at BGLi your role will be vital in delivering expert analysis. We’re looking for someone with a strong technical background to support some significant systems separation work and analysis. A background in infrastructure / network is essential.
What will it involve?
• Help shape and define key strategic initiatives for the business
• Work across teams to identify, risks, dependencies and opportunities
• Identify process improvements and work actively to remove waste from processes
• Identify key performance metrics, validate the performance of features once live
• Help identify ways to improve the overall quality of analysis
• Work as directed across portfolios areas to build relationships and open lines of communication with business stakeholders
• Facilitate learning through running stand-ups, showcases, customer feedback, inceptions and retrospectives
What will it take?
- Experienced in a business analysis role, including complimentary qualifications
- Thrives in a fast-paced digital environment
- A strong technical background
- Infrastructure/ network background
- Thinks and acts with a Lean mind-set
- Hands on agile experience
- Ability to communicate confidently to a variety of audiences
- Effective facilitation skills
- Proven questioning skills and elicitation techniques
- Applying innovative thinking to problem analysis
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your up to date CV.
Why Choose Us?
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. BGL Group has reached 9.5 million customers through brands including comparethemarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.