This is a fantastic opportunity to join comparethemarket.com (CTM) as a Senior Business Analyst. Your role will be pivotal in enabling changes to processes and ways of working within CTM, with the aim of improving efficiency and adjusting internal ways of working in line with changes to the business.
The role will work with a variety of stakeholders (including business, technical, 3rd parties, risk, compliance, legal) to establish not only the requirements, but also to establish the change path, training needs and ongoing ownership of tooling, processes and capabilities. To ensure direction is maintained and outcomes are achieved, you’ll ensure high quality analysis of business processes and system capabilities/limitations, the correct implementation of tooling and processes coupled with excellent communication across teams.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Gather requirements from a variety of sources using appropriate business analysis techniques
• Actively work with customers to understand their current and future business requirements
• Analyse business requirements to establish feasibility and impact
• Support the completion of business cases to enable strategic decision making
• Develop testing strategies from which both internal and external delivery teams can test solutions
• Produce process documentation of AS-IS and TO-BE business processes
• Work with stakeholders to understand current processes and identify opportunities for improvement
• Help identify tools and procedures that would enhance or improve team productivity
• Product documentation and training plans to support the implementation of change
• Assess the feasibility of third-party solutions to be integrated into team processes and provide benefits
• Monitor changes to ensure benefits are realized in line with expectations
• Identify, monitor and escalate risks from the proposed changes, and support the planning to mitigate risk
• Support the development of business analysis skills throughout CtM and promote the use of best practice
What will it take?
• Previous experience in an analytical role, with excellent analysis skills
• Experienced at working with third party stakeholders and suppliers
• Experience of business analysis including: Reporting and documenting business requirements, analysis of and improvements to business process
• A clear ability to distil down and communicate the output of complex analysis at an appropriate level for the intended audience
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements
Why choose us?
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.