What’s the challenge?
As a Senior Business Analyst at ComparetheMarket.com you will be vital in helping our product development to deliver the right things in the right way according to both customer and business needs.
You’ll be supporting the end-to-end management for each project from inception to delivery and beyond. As part of team leadership, you’ll facilitate learning by running showcases, inceptions, refinements and planning, actively sharing best practices across the team. Collaboration will be key, working with a variety of stakeholders to understand business requirements, help establish priorities, benefits and dependencies and to drive our success. You’ll make sure that the information flow is effective, ensuring all team members & stakeholders are well informed on strategic, commercial and technical agendas so that visibility on project status can be provided.
We follow an Agile methodology, typically using Scrum as the building blocks for how we work. As you’ll be working with developers and technical people, we are looking for someone comfortable with technology who will work closely with the team and architecture to help grow and improve them.
Everyone in the team has a say on how we work, the design of our architecture and the code we write, your opinions and questions will be the key to achieving our strategic goal. What will it take to be successful as a Senior Business Analyst?
Why choose us?
- Previous experience as a Senior Business Analyst or Business Analyst and passionate about the industry and trends
- An understanding of architecture and technical discussion
- Experience of agile methodologies and approaches
- A passion for people being in happy and performing teams with an eye always on continuous improvement
- A passion for creating great products through well written user stories using INVEST and working with the team to define & refine them
- Proactive in building relationships and maintaining strong stakeholder management
- Communicate confidently across all levels of the business
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team the wider Business Analysis community
- Experience with various questioning and elicitation techniques
- Keen to work in and Agile, fast-paced, digital environment
- Thinks and acts with a Lean mind-set
- Keen to learn from others and share knowledge
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10 million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it! Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.