Challenge. Create. Deliver. Evolve
As part of our Business Technology function, you will deliver first class customer propositions to some of the UK’s most iconic brands and businesses. At BGL our customers are at the heart of what we do and our passion is to create great customer experiences.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst with an unrivalled enthusiasm for their craft, who work best in a collaborative team environment. We’re passionate about empowering colleagues and do the same with our customers. In particular, we’re looking for strengths around working with Data and Software Engineers who provide solutions and services to our Business Insight, Pricing and Data Science teams
Operating within an Agile change environment, delivering analysis focused on customer and commercial outcomes, with a good understanding of the underlying architecture. You’ll be maintaining standards, will form part of the BA community, and build experience in tools, techniques and business models.
• Remove ambiguity and champion simplicity
• Ensure the delivery teams have the right information to the right level of detail
• Focus on the right thing for our customers, ensuring that we are solving the right problem and can measure the value we add
• Work with Agile methodologies and Lean thinking methods and practices across team
• Manage workflow, stories and a backlog
• Collaborate with change delivery teams across disparate technology stacks
• Be part of our BA community sharing leanings
• Coach and mentor others within the team
What will it take to be successful as a Senior Business Analyst at BGL Tech?
• Qualified and experience in a business analysis role
• Experience in data driven business solutions and services
• Thrives in a fast-paced digital environment
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies and approaches
• Naturally curious about acquiring new knowledge and best practice
• Passionate about business analysis
• Accountable for adhering to BA standards
• Able to communicate confidently to a variety of audiences
• Effective facilitation skills
• Proven questioning skills and elicitation techniques
We are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services to 9.5 million customers. The Group is organised in two Divisions: Insurance, Distribution and Outsourcing (IDO) and Price Comparison.
- IDO provides a range of motor, home and life insurance products in partnership with several of the best-known brands in UK financial services and through own brands Budget Insurance, Dial Direct, Beagle Street and FiftyLife, all supported by state-of-the-art contact centres and digital platforms.
- comparethemarket.com is one of the UK’s leading price comparison sites and LesFurets.com is a leading player in the French market.
With nearly 3,000 colleagues in the UK and Paris, we understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance. Whether it’s working from home, flexible hours, part-time or job share, we aim to create an environment where colleagues can feel empowered to build a flexible working culture to cater to both their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them and for the business.
Awesome stuff you get at BGL Tech
• Subsidised onsite restaurant • Innovation Days • Great work-life balance • Awesome kit for all new starters • Daily free fruit • On site car park • Shops within walking distance of the office • Free Desk Massage • Regular Meetups and Social evenings • Secure Bike Racks • Kitchen facilities, with free tea and coffee and lots lots more.