Senior Manager – Tech & Change Assurance
Our Internal Audit team have an exciting new opportunity for a ‘Senior Manager – Technology & Change’ to support the Group Audit Director in developing and delivering the Internal Audit Strategy. You will provide leadership across a fast paced and progressive team, ensuring effective and efficient delivery of a range of audit work across the Group’s technology and change portfolios. In a role where no two days are the same, this position would suit someone who is an excellent critical thinker with an interest in technology and change.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Support and contribute to the development and delivery of the Internal Audit strategy, working closely with senior stakeholders across the Group
- Work as part of the Internal Audit leadership team, helping set the direction of the function while providing timely, objective and compelling opinions across the Group's technology and change agenda
- Act as a role model for the team, helping them to develop in role and coaching your direct reports as well as the wider team to develop their skills and knowledge
- Deliver and oversee consultancy support across the Group on key projects without impairing Internal Audit's independence
- Identify key themes for inclusion in stakeholder discussions and governance reporting
Key Skills Needed for the Senior Manager – Tech & Change:
- Experience of providing assurance over technology and/or change
- Ability to demonstrate critical and strategic thinking
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills with the ability to influence
- Experience of managing and developing an audit team
- Ability to balance the commercial agenda of the business with sound governance and risk management
- CRISC /CISA/ CISM qualification
- Exposure to Senior Management and Governance Committees
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 10 million customers through brands including comparethemarket.com, LesFurets.com, BGL Life, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct, as well as our partnerships business which provides insurance for some of the UK’s leading high street brands. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.