The Operational Performance team is a new technology function which focuses on driving forward key strategic and transformation initiatives across CTO outside of engineering and infrastructure. The analyst role will be the main point person for (1) Operational rigour around ongoing MI and reporting, (2) business analysis and tactical reporting production, (3) technology business management including working closely with planning and resourcing, finance and managing the office of the CTO.
The role requires the ability to work in ambiguity and drive forward strategic initiatives to improve the overall operation of the Technology function
- Create and manage a repository for all monthly Tech reports and metrics as defined by tech leadership
- Define robust reporting and governance processes and coordinate and consolidate info across engineering teams
- Drive adoption of standardized / authoritative data sources and enable automation through working closely with the MI and tooling manager
- Coordination and management of technology governance activities including management of monthly forums for tech leadership
- Coordination of strategic initiatives and pan-tech efforts across the organization
- Development of dashboards consolidating key operational performance metrics / KPIs
- Strong experience in data analysis, MI and reporting.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication & influencing skills, collaborative approach
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of agile ways of working and experience with Jira, confluence
- Process improvement focused and ability to translate complex requirements to specs for developers
Why choose us?
You’ll have heard of Compare the Market and the meerkats no doubt – we’re one of the UK’s most loved brands and regularly produce award winning creative. We’re a diverse and talented team of passionate professionals and the opportunities to develop and grow are unrivalled. You’ll be part of something special – helping to keep our customers lives simples.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Compare the Market, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas. We enjoy what we do, and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout our application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We’ll work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business. We’re open to flexibility and would welcome a discussion around what this might look like for you.