“We’d like you to join us!”
Are you driven to provide an excellent service to your customers? Do you have experience in selling products to consumers to meet their needs? Can you see yourself working for a company where delivering a first-class experience for both our employees’ and customers’ is at the forefront of that business?
Then maybe BGL Life is for you?
We are passionate about what we do and about the people who work with us to deliver our goals. We focus on people development, clear and consistent recognition and career progression to ensure those that are part of our team reach their own personal goals too!
To prove that, we’ve previously won on multiple occasions a Gold award for being the Large Contact Centre of the Year at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards!
So, do you want to be part of our award-winning contact centre?
Quite simply put - We sell life insurance. We do things a little bit differently – in a marketplace crowded with dinosaurs, we innovate and disrupt. We’re growing at a phenomenal rate and we have the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry despite being one of the newest players.
We have an exciting opportunity for Life Insurance Consultants to join our BGL Life team based at our Bretton office, providing you a unique opportunity to sell and support the Life Insurance product primarily over the phone as well as through webchat, social media and email.
The successful candidate will have the ability to determine customer requirements through a set sales process, relating them to suitable products to maximise sales opportunities. Be enthusiastic, self-motivated to achieve targets, and deliver outstanding customer service.
We operate Monday-Friday 8am-9pm (Currently only until 8pm) and Saturday 9am-5pm (Sunday Closed).
This position requires the successful candidate to be flexible to work a variation of shifts between the above operating hours and you will also work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
So, do you have the following?
- Strong Customer & Performance focus
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Good communication skills – Verbal foremost but written also.
- Experience of working in a similar fast paced environment
- Good attention to detail
- Adaptable to change
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
If this sounds like the role for you, look at what else we offer…
- A competitive salary ranging from £20-£25k (Based on experience)
- Opportunity to earn a monthly bonus up to £500 per calendar month
- Subsidised on site restaurant, free breakfast at weekends & daily free fruit
- On site Sports Massage & Osteopath treatments and even “at desk” massages!
- Flexible benefits package
- Comprehensive induction training programme & career opportunities
- Opportunities to be involved in CSR, charity, and fundraising events
So… If you have exceptional sales & customer service experience, enjoy working as part of a team and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this is the job for you!