At Compare the Market we have an exciting opportunity for two Risk and Control Assurance Analysts.
We have two vacancies in our newly formed Assurance & Monitoring team reporting to the Risk Assurance Manager. The role provides the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the business by providing 2nd Line assurance across a range of disciplines. You will be required to summarise and report your findings to a range of stakeholders across all levels of the organisation, suggesting improvements to the control environment and monitoring related action plans.
As well as planned and ad-hoc monitoring you will support the 1st Line delivery of controls testing whilst also delivering 2nd Line assurance through a range of thematic and risk-based reviews, helping Compare the Market form a view of its risk and control environment.
Your stakeholder management skills, keen eye for detail, and ability to summarise findings will be key as you proactively work with colleagues across the business.
What will it take?
• Experience of working in Risk, Audit or controls testing.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to convey messages confidently and succinctly.
• Experience of managing multiple deadlines across various projects and teams.
• Naturally inquisitive with an ability to interrogate multiple data sources whilst forming an opinion on the effectiveness of processes.
• Excellent record-keeping and organisational skills, and highly proficient in Excel, Teams and Sharepoint.
• Knowledge of reporting tools such as Power BI will be an advantage.
• Curiosity to learn and understand new areas or topics, and to challenge the status quo.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues across Compare the Market.
Why choose us?
You’ll have heard of Compare the Market and the meerkats no doubt – we’re one of the UK’s most loved brands and regularly produce award winning creative. We’re a diverse and talented team of passionate professionals and the opportunities to develop and grow are unrivalled. You’ll be part of something special – helping to keep our customers lives simples.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Compare the Market, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas. We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout our application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We’ll work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.