Apprentice Customer Experience Representative – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Register Your Interest - Apprentice Customer Experience Representative – Level 2
Salary: £11,500, plus a shift allowance of £1,547
Start date: TBC
Whether you are looking for your first job, next job, change in career or change in organisation our structured apprenticeship programme can lead to any number of exciting career opportunities in customer services.
“We’d like you to join us!”
Do you want to work for an award-winning company which has recently won the gold award for Large Contact Centre of the Year at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service of the Year awards? For the third consecutive year we have also won North East Contact Centre of the Year.
We’re very proud of our achievements and are looking for passionate people who put everything they have into everything they do, helping create seamless customer experiences.
Customer Services Apprenticeship - Level 2
This Apprenticeship forms the foundation of a career within the financial sector, providing the training to become a Customer Experience Representative in Europe’s leading contact centres. The award is the foundation for further development, which may include progression to a Level 3 or the opportunity to specialise with our other exciting Apprenticeships.
During the 12-15 month programme you will gain knowledge and experience through structured, on the job training and a range of development opportunities. The financial services customer service standard puts an Apprentice on the pathway towards a professional membership of Chartered Insurance Institute. Key knowledge areas included in the Apprenticeship are Regulatory, Legal and Compliance, Products and Services and Systems & Processes.
What will I be doing?
- Taking inbound calls from prospective and current customers who would like a new quote for their car or home insurance or change to an existing insurance policy
- Follow system and procedural processes to ensure compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Delivering customer excellence to every customer you deal with
- Ensuring you take responsibility for our customers and provide resolutions
- Taking ownership for your own development within the BGL Group
- Be determined to succeed and accountable for results for yourself and the business
What skills or experience do I need to be an Apprentice Customer Experience Representative?
- Good numeracy and literacy skills (GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English)
- Commitment and willing to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good keyboard skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Passionate about delivering customer service
- Be able to work between the hours of 8am-10pm Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm on Saturdays & 9am-5pm on Sundays
You don’t need previous experience of customer service. We’ll help you develop all the skills needed, however we want people who are passionate, enthusiastic individuals willing to learn!
If this sounds like the role for you then take a closer look at the benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary starting from £11,500 plus a shift allowance of £1,547
- Subsidised on-site restaurant, free fruit (every day) and free breakfast (weekends only)
- Annual leave starting at 25 days (excluding bank holidays); this increases with length of service
- On-site Sports Massage and Osteopath treatments and “at desk” massages
- Flexible benefits package
- Virtual GP
- Discounted private health care insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance & Permanent health insurance
- Monthly employee draw where you could win anything from an iPad to £3,000 worth of vouchers
- Annual family fun days and biannual awards ball
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career support from our award-winning learning and development team.
- Opportunities to be involved in charity work and fundraising events
Click here to view more of our benefits and why you should work for us!
You can apply online now.
If your experience and skills match our requirement we will call you to discuss your application further.
To find out more about BGL Customer Services visit our Facebook page here