Is this you?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our organisation as a Real Time Analyst to deliver efficient and integrated contact centre solutions that meet the current and future needs of our customers, ensuring KPIs and SLA performance, as well as regulatory compliance is achieved on an ongoing basis
Our Service Delivery team is responsible for making sure we deliver optimum service levels across all our Contact Centres.
They always ensure we’re fully staffed, working alongside the operations team to maintain service levels. Joining the team as a Real Time Analyst, it will be down to you make recommendations on how to optimise Service Level Performance.
You will be responsible for analysing, monitoring and reacting to real time staffing levels and call volumes to ensure the delivery of agreed service levels within the live operation on a daily basis, providing detailed analysis of real-time variance to plan and liaising directly with Stakeholders to provide regular updates.
What will it take?
- Optimise available resources (up to 2 weeks ahead of real time) with tactical planning and follow the agreed business strategy and protocols.
- Provide detailed analysis of real-time variance to plan providing insight to inform future planning cycles and operational performance improvement opportunities
- Be proactive in identifying issues that would impact the achievement of the defined Service Levels, together with appropriate and timely actions to resolve.
- Management of Real Time Adherence in support of achievement of defined SLAs and KPIs, providing MI and identifying key opportunities for improvement.
- Deliver great outcomes for our customers. Maximise value by anticipating their requirements
- Ongoing monitoring of KPI’s across BGL's Contact Centres by Brand and product in all work streams.
- Timely escalation of Service Level ‘Breaches’ in accordance with protocols.
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of Resource Planning methodologies & systems, in particular Service Delivery, and an understanding of how these can enable and deliver improvements to operating efficiencies and business.
- Knowledge of relevant legal and contractual employment obligations
Five-week rotation consisting of the following:
- Four weeks of early shifts with start times between 07.45-10.00
- One week of late shift which is 12.30-20.30.
- One full weekend in 5 weeks - Saturday 08.00-17.00 and Sunday 09.00-16.00.
Why Choose us?
BGL Insurance is part of the BGL Group of businesses. A leading digital distributor of insurance to more than three million customers, BGL Insurance provides a range of motor, home and life insurance products in partnership with several of the best-known brands in UK financial services and through own brands Budget Insurance, Dial Direct and Beagle Street, all supported by state-of-the-art, award winning, contact centres and market leading digital platforms.
With almost 2,000 colleagues across three sites in Peterborough, Sunderland, and Wakefield, BGL Insurance uses its passion, scale, and expertise for the benefit of its customers, offering unrivalled value, ease, and confidence.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative, and talented professionals. Inclusive by instinct, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
Flexible, hybrid working
BGL Insurance has a truly hybrid approach to working. We know one size does not fit all, so our people work where they need to be to get the job done and find the balance needed to deliver our strategic goals.