“We’d like you to join us!”
Our purpose is to make a difference for customers and it’s no surprise that our Customer Service team is responsible for delivering outstanding customer experiences. We have more than 1,500 people across three Contact Centres in the UK who support our 8.5 million customers.
We’ve recently won the gold award for Large Contact Centre of the Year at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service of the Year awards
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our organisation as a Real Time Analyst to monitor the performance of BGL Customer Services Contact Centres to ensure all required service levels and KPI’s are achieved on a continual basis.
Our Service Delivery team is responsible for making sure we deliver optimum service levels across all of our Contact Centres.
They ensure we’re fully staffed at all times, working alongside the operations team to maintain service levels. Joining the team as a Real Time Analyst, it’ll be down to you make recommendations on how to optimise Service Level Performance.
You will be responsible for analysing, monitoring and reacting to real time staffing levels and call volumes to ensure the delivery of agreed service levels within the live operation on a daily basis, providing detailed analysis of real-time variance to plan and liaising directly with Stakeholders to provide regular updates.
You must be able to demonstrate:
Strong analytical skills
At least 2 years’ experience in a “Real Time” role
An understand of the WFM/i360 system would be desirable but not essential
Great attention to detail
Able to achieve results in short periods of time
Excellent communication, both written and verbal
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, particularly Excel
If this sounds like the role for you then take a closer look at the benefits we offer:
- Shifts will be within our opening hours of 8am-10pm Monday-Friday; 8am-6pm Saturday & 9am-5pm on Sunday
- We reward your loyalty with annual leave. Starting at 25 days per year for new starters and increasing by a day every year up to 30 days for 5 years' service
- Subsidised on site restaurant, free fruit (everyday) and free breakfast (weekends only)
- On site Sports Massage & Osteopath treatments and “at desk” massages
- Flexible benefits package
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career support
- Opportunities to be involved in charity work and fundraising events
Click here to view more of our benefits and why you should work for us!
You can apply online now.
If your experience and skills match our requirement we will call you to discuss your application further.
To find out more about BGL Customer Services visit our Facebook page here