What’s the challenge?
As an Automation Quality Analyst, you will be tightly integrated within the Agile Cloud Platform product team and contribute to our evolving culture of innovation, enthusiasm and passion. You will ensure we test at the right level and drive automation to provide fast and reliable feedback. What will it take to be successful as an Automation Quality Analyst?
- Develop first class Cloud Platform solutions in an agile product team
- Contribute actively to the SDET community, influencing the technical direction
- Work across teams to deliver initiatives, sharing new technologies and techniques
- Proactive and take the initiative
- Exploit technology to deliver value for our customers
- Use your analytical skills to solve complex problems
- Work alongside team members and deliver new functionality
- Actively share your knowledge
- Minimise number of incidents discovered in production
- Ensure delivery is at a high standard at all times
- Ensure testing is at the right level
- Contribute to the agile processes to ensure a high standard of delivery
Why choose us?
- Experience of Ruby or C#, Selenium, Watir, Capybara, Coypu, GIT, Jenkins/Go
- Experience of building frameworks such as Cucumber or Specflow
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Performing risk mitigation with respect to testing • Facilitate team conversations to reach decisions and outcomes
- Team first, no ego - part of a great team united around making an impact.
- Give and ask for feedback regularly
- Champion the end customer at all times
- Ability to make an impact and gain respect
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.About BGL
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
Have a referral?
You may have heard of our Talent Knows Talent incentive, where you could earn up to £1500 for introducing us to new talent!
To do this - find the button to refer at the right-hand side of the page, you'll need your contact's email address and then you're good to go. If you have any questions, please email your Recruitment contact.