We are currently looking for a passionate and proactive FM Project Assistant to join our Facilities Management Team.
As an FM Project Assistant you will:
• Assist with the delivery of group wide major projects within program and budget
• Co-ordinate smaller projects and supervise third party contractors.
• Prepare detailed furniture specifications to meet project/stakeholder requirements
• Co-ordinate all internal moves and relocations, including space planning using AutoCAD Lt
What will it take to be successful as a FM Project Assistant?
• Experience of working in a busy project team
• Good AutoCAD Lt skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, especially stakeholder management
• An understanding of procurement, invoicing and budgeting
• Good knowledge of metric planning and design data
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Excellent adaptability and a "can-do" attitude
We never stand still…
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, CompareTheMarket, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas.
We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
We grow because we are…
Ambitious - We’re obsessed with delivering for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability
Creative - We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit consumers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learning's.
Authentic - We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
United - We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together.