As a Programme Manager at the BGL Group you will deliver divisional and cross-Group change programmes through to the realisation of benefits.
You will play a key part in the articulation of programme objectives and in defining the required structures, governance and resources to deliver those objectives. Acting as the central point of coordination for your programmes, you’ll work closely with Executive sponsors and workstream leads to proactively manage risks and issues and keep delivery on track.
Here at the BGL group we are passionate about people challenging themselves and building on their successes with us to grow further. This is a pivotal role that will support the delivery of the Group’s strategic change agenda and also the development of programme management capability in the Group.
Reporting into the Associate Director for Programme Management, you will be responsible for delivering change programmes in line with BGL good practice and supporting the process of any cultural change required.
What will it take to be successful as a Programme Manager?
• High degree of experience across different projects and programme management methodologies
• Strong influencing skills, with the ability to build relationships with and gain trust of stakeholders at all levels
• Excellent at synthesising large amounts of information, extracting key messages and communicating effectively to all stakeholders
• Comfortable working with uncertainty and a changing context - an inherent desire to bring structure to challenges
• Previous experience of leading organisational change and a natural tenacity, driving action in a constructive manner
Why choose us?
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We continue to grow and this is because of our strong brands, such as; Les Furets, CompareTheMarket, Beagle Street, Junction, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas. We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
We grow because we are…
We are AMBITIOUS. We’re obsessed with delivering for our customers. We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards. We act boldly and take personal accountability.
We are CREATIVE. We think differently and disrupt markets to benefit consumers. We use technology to innovate. We try new things, fail fast and apply our learnings.
We are AUTHENTIC. We’re open, transparent and build trust. We challenge positively. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
We are UNITED. We’re one BGL. We respect, encourage and care for each other. We work, grow and win together.