We have an exciting opportunity to join comparethemarket.com as a Product Manager for our Motor Insurance pillar. This role will be vital in creating and delivering exceptional, meaningful, innovative and relevant customer experiences and services through journeys that meet customer and market needs and drive value, loyalty and our Strategy.
Supporting the management and continuous improvement of comparethemarket.com’s Motor experiences you’ll play a key role in the delivery of your Product Vision and Roadmap. You’ll be maximising growth opportunities, making recommendations on what to stop, start and continue, tracking performance, interpreting data and providing insight to shape the overall strategy. You’ll ensure delivery on or ahead of schedule, supporting the execution of our customer-focused features . Working with your engineering partners and customer experience, you will be responsible for prioritising sprint backlogs while actively driving all phases of the iteration process.
Central to the role is the need to balance current commercial focus (revenue management) with longer term innovations and new growth feature development, while keeping customers at the heart of everything we do.
What will it take?
• Thriving in a high pace environment, and isn’t prepared to settle
• Loves to hustle – delivers ahead of schedule and above expectation whilst juggling multiple priorities
• Driven by data, with a hunger to focus on product performance metrics
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and is able to communicate and persuade effectively
• Outstanding consumer understanding, and the willingness to upskill further in this area
• Actively learning, keeping up to date with developments in the applicable technical and professional areas of expertise
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.