As our Product Manager for Mortgages at ComparetheMarket.com your role will be pivotal in managing the product back-log, analysing performance data and developing customer insights, working with technology teams to implement changes, and ensuring ongoing continuous health and improvement of the capability and platforms.
What will it take to be successful as a Product Manager for Mortgages?
• Experience working in an agile digital product environment as a Product Manager or a BA
• Outstanding consumer understanding and a drive to master digital analytics and performance metrics to optimize journey performance
• An understanding of banking and mortgage products and digital propositions would be an advantage
• Knowledge of / accreditation in Salesforce would also be an advantage
• A team player with a can-do attitude and ambition to win, who is willing to learn and adjust to the needs of the programme, juggle multiple priorities and deliver against tight timelines
• Demonstrably strong analytical and problem-solving skills, organised and an excellent communicator
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.