What’s the challenge?
In a fast-paced environment, in a department that is constantly evolving whilst delivering on business-critical priorities, the job of a Personal Assistant in Comparethemarket.com (CTM) is a challenging one. You will provide a professional and proficient support service to the Commercial Director in CtM and the Commercial Team, where necessary. This role focuses on providing personal support to them in order that they can discharge their duties in an efficient and effective manner with increased productivity.
You’ll use your experience in a wide range of activities, including diary management, supporting with the creation of reports and presentations, helping with prioritisation of activities and working with the wider PA community to deliver a consistent and efficient service.
You’ll be part of a great team, united around making an impact for CTM, our customers and within the community.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities;
• Pro-actively work with the Commercial Director to ensure efficient use of their time and increase productivity
• Pro-actively manage their complex diary and inbox according to their needs
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external contacts across the business
• Understand priorities within the department and pro-actively manage own workload and that of your team to ensure deadlines are met
• Create and promote a collaborative working environment
• Organise all aspects of meeting arrangement including paperwork, equipment, tech and catering
• Prepare presentations and reports, reconcile expenses and use in-house finance systems proficiently
• Organise travel and accommodation
What will it take to be successful?
• Experience of supporting at Director level and above
• Strong work ethic, with a high standard of self-motivation
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to confidently deal with people at all levels
• Excellent attention to detail with focus on delivery
• IT literate, numerate and good analytical skills
• Flexible, innovative and pro-active
• Strong organisational skills including time management
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements
Why choose us?
You might already know us - we're the ones with the Meerkats! Compare the Market has helped revolutionise the insurance market and we have been growing rapidly since starting in 2006.
We are on a mission to transform the comparison industry, moving beyond endless forms and generic search results, to a highly personalised, service-led experience. In order to do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless, personalised customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.