What’s the challenge?
Compare the Market are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focussed Partner Integration Manager to head up our Partner Integration Team.
As part of the wider Commercial Team you will be responsible for the successful delivery of strategic projects, delivery of partner and business change along with adding new insurance brands to our panel across our five core insurance products (Car, Home, Van, Bike and Pet). You will be people-focussed and have experience leading, coaching and supporting a team to deliver key initiatives.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Managing and motivating a highly delivery focused team, guiding their professional development and recruiting when required
- Stakeholder management, working closely with our product managers, technical product owners, risk and wider commercial team
- Supporting the team to ensure delivery of new panel builds, partner change requests, technical queries and elements of strategic projects
- Day to day prioritisation, incident management and removal of blockers
- Reporting progress and agile management metrics, e.g. cycle time
- Manage the backlog of new builds, BAU changes, technical debt and other work items
- Owning and managing risk and controls
- Collation and prioritisation of usability requirements for development of the Partner Integration Tools (Allspark and Teletraan), working closely with the technology team to improve the tools
What will it take to be successful?
- Management, leadership, influencing and coaching skills
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of a fast-paced environment, comfortable with regular change in priorities
- Experience of working with and communicating to external partners
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Agile working practices, knowledge of agile management tools, eg. JIRA
Why choose us?
You probably already know us, we're the ones with the meerkats!
We’re more than that though. Since we started in 2006, we’ve revolutionised the way in which customers search, apply and save on household financial products.
We’re on a mission to transform price comparison into a highly personalised, service-led experience. To do so, we recognise that we need to consistently deliver seamless customer experiences through a connected data and technology ecosystem.
Our Vision - Be the market leader in money management – transforming the way the people of the UK manage their household bills, helping everyone have a healthier relationship with their money.
Our Purpose - Making great financial decision-making a breeze for everyone in the country
Our Promise - Good things happen when you meerkat!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative, and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout our application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made please let us know. We’ll work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance. We’re open to flexibility and encourage a hybrid way of working, a combination of in-office (Peterborough or London) and remote working. We’d love to talk about what this might look like for you.