We’re looking for two driven, enthusiastic, ambitious and innovative marketers to join a busy and exciting marketing team. You’ll be working with some of the UK’s leading insurance brands to drive forward an agenda of customer centric marketing activity across motor and home products.
Joining a friendly and experienced team, you will:
- Create and manage innovative multi-channel marketing strategies, including in-life customer engagement and reward initiatives, delivering enhanced customer experience and overall commercial benefit
- Own the deliveries and effective execution of our Own Brands Direct Marketing as well as supporting the strategic plans for our affinity partners, engaging with key stakeholders to ensure success in terms of customer and commercial outcomes
- Assist in driving the wider commercial agenda to ensure that we are maximising value and optimising our acquisition and retention initiatives
- Ensure all customer initiatives adhere to the relevant regulatory obligations and are managed within budget
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Use key customer insights and data opportunities to develop, deliver and analyse strategic marketing initiatives that drive incremental value for Partners and Own Brands
- Drive cost efficiencies and clear attribution of Partner marketing plans/activity with measured results and ongoing optimisations identified
- Deliver in-life customer engagement and reward initiatives that drive enhanced customer experience and loyalty
- Build effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders with continual improvements in engagement and sign off
- Leverage internal and external capabilities to deliver exceptional value and quality for customers
- Continually review external environment and identify risks and opportunities leading to a pipeline of high value, customer-centric initiatives
- Utilise online and offline marketing opportunities, including Email, PPC, SEO, Social and programmatic to drive intelligent targeting and marketing ROI
- Ensure all marketing collateral and initiatives comply with relevant regulatory obligations
- Provide SME support across customer and brand propositions in delivering key initiatives
Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
- Degree calibre, ideally within a marketing (or similar) discipline, and/or has gained a professional industry accredited qualification i.e. CIM, IDM
- Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen
- Ability to fail fast and adapt quickly
- Strong agency and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of innovative on and offline marketing disciplines, including PPC, SEO, Email, Social, programmatic, multi-channel/TTL marketing
- Knowledge of how to effectively optimise customer data and insights
- Confidence to challenge processes/procedures where necessary
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve
Whilst we believe these to be preferred skillsets and abilities, we welcome applications from candidates who believe they have transferable skills for consideration. We will continue to review and progress the most suitable applicants throughout the process.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
We’re growing and we are home to such brands as; Les Furets, Compare the Market, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance and Dial Direct. We are trusted by more than 10 million customers in the UK alone, with this foundational success we continually grow and invest in our people and their ideas. We enjoy what we do and we have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.