Marketing Manager – Communications
We have an exciting opportunity for a resilient and influential Marketing Communications Manager to join our comparethemarket.com division at the BGL Group. Working alongside the Senior Manager in developing integrated marketing communications and creative strategies, you will be responsible for the smooth execution and implementation of marketing plans.
As a Marketing Communications Manager, you will execute through the line marketing plans, on time and within budget, ensuring consistent delivery across customer touch points. You will also optimise plans to drive performance, coordinating multiple teams of stakeholders in campaign delivery whilst ensuring the consistent execution of the brand across all channels.
Owning and managing the relationship with Legal and Compliance, you will ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements such as FSA’s rules and principle. Furthermore you will report Marketing spend in accordance with the finance process to effectively manage the marketing cost centre.
What will it take?
- Previous Campaign management experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ideally, multi-channel marketing skills including TV and online
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver within agreed timeframes
- Understanding of campaign metrics and commercial impact
- Naturally an innovative and creative individual
- Understanding of project management skills
- Self-starter with a can do and team player attitude
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.