Do you love working with numbers and analysing their impact? Do you pride yourself on your ability to spot trends and have experience working with budgets or balance sheets?
If this sounds like you, this may be the next step in your Finance career.
Here at BGL we are seeking two Management Accountants join a fast-paced and energetic Finance team.
In your role as Management Accountant you will:
- Develop an understanding of the Insurance business models for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow including relevant KPIs
- Work within the Central Finance team assisting in reporting Business Unit results both within the Pillar and to Group Finance
- Take ownership in the production and presentation of accurate and timely management account information
- Assist in the consolidation and presentation of IDO forecasting
- Assist with ad hoc information requests
- Deputise for the Finance Manager when necessary
What will it take?
- Strong work ethic, ability to be flexible and adaptable in order to get the job done.
- Ability to work under pressure when deadlines approach.
- Strong organisational skills, including time management
- Basic Excel skills
- Good inter-personal skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet targets
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Part qualified- either CIMA or ACCA (desirable)
- Previous experience working within a finance department (desirable)
We are open to hear from applicants that come from various backgrounds who believe they have some transferable skills for consideration. We will continue to review and progress the most qualified and suitable individuals.
Why Choose Us?
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. BGL Group has reached 9.5 million customers through brands including comparethemarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.